PDA

View Full Version : TheDrugOutlet.com - WTF!!!???

US-MEDS
March 18th, 2004, 11:39 PM
I saw a thread earlier about this site and it got deleted. These peoplesomehow got my customer email list from RxMedical and I am very pissed to say the least!

[Admin, please do not delete this thread]

Did anybody else get emails from them asking them to reorder through them because your order is up for refill? This is total BS!

Here is a copy of the email I received:

-------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------
<DIV>Dear [customer name],</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>According to our records, you recently ordered [medication name]</DIV>
<DIV>from one of our pharmacy websites. When it's time to</DIV>
<DIV>reorder your [medication name], we invite you to visit our newest</DIV>
<DIV>pharmacy at:</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>http://www.thedrugoutlet.com (http://www.thedrugoutlet.com/)</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>* In addition to [medication name], "The Drug Outlet" also features</DIV>
<DIV>over 150 other prescription drugs.</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>* No existing prescription is required to order from us!</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>* Just fill out our online medical questionnaire and one of</DIV>
<DIV>our U.S. licensed medical doctors will review your order.</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>* If our doctor determines that you're eligible to receive</DIV>
<DIV>the medication, he will write your prescription and your</DIV>
<DIV>order will immediately ship out from one of our U.S.</DIV>
<DIV>licensed pharmacies.</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>We're looking forward to serving you now and in the future.</DIV>
<DIV>Please feel free to forward this email to any friends or</DIV>
<DIV>family members who could benefit from this information.</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>The Drug Outlet</DIV>
<DIV>http://www.thedrugoutlet.com (http://www.thedrugoutlet.com/)</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Note: If you do not want to receive communications from us</DIV>
<DIV>in the future, please click on the following link, or</DIV>
<DIV>copy/paste the URL into your web browser's address bar.</DIV>
<DIV>This will remove your email address:</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>http://rxmailserver.com/public/unsubscribe.php?email=emailad (http://rxmailserver.com/public/unsubscribe.php?email=emailaddress@mydomain.com) dress@mydomain.com</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>You may also remove yourself by contacting us via postal mail:</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>The Drug Outlet</DIV>
<DIV>4915 N.W. 159th Street</DIV>
<DIV>Miami FL 33014</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>

US-MEDS
March 19th, 2004, 12:02 AM
These guys are on my sh*t list now! I will do whatever I can to put them out of business and make sure they pay big time!

smileys/smiley7.gifsmileys/smiley7.gifsmileys/smiley7.gifsmileys/smiley7.gifsmileys/smiley7.gifsmileys/smiley7.gifsmileys/smiley7.gifsmileys/smiley7.gifsmileys/smiley7.gifsmileys/smiley7.gifsmileys/smiley7.gifsmileys/smiley7.gifsmileys/smiley7.gifsmileys/smiley7.gif

US-MEDS
March 19th, 2004, 12:39 AM
And, if RxMedical sold my customer email list, they will hear from my lawyer as well. I have thousands of customers that I have referred to RxMedical and this is going tobe a huge blow tomy business!! Not to mention the fact that this is a huge violation of HIPPA. You not only gave away my customer's email addresses but you gave away their's, mine and my wife'sorder history as well, this is a big no-no! smileys/smiley7.gif You all will be sued big time! smileys/smiley7.gif

RxMedical, please give me a call back and explain what the hell is going on. I have been your #1 supporter and affiliatein the past so there better be a damn good explanation for this! smileys/smiley7.gif This is completely unethical to say the least!! smileys/smiley7.gifsmileys/smiley7.gif

Rick Koch
Owner - US-Meds.com

kurkapan
March 19th, 2004, 02:38 AM
US-MEDS there is a topic somewhere in the forum exactly with the same letter.And it was HMU stealing refills and doing scam to their biggest players...

redex
March 19th, 2004, 03:54 AM
Rick you are accusing the wrong party. An email list from HMU or back to EVA has been exploited and abused inJanuary I believe and it looks like ithas surfaced again.

Heh, heh, I was talking to an email marketer a while back and he was paying an AOL employee $1000 a week for the new aolemail address signups for the week. Everything and everybody has a price.

I do not feel that the OPs are involved but rathera greedy employee.

AbuseHandle: ABUSE341-ARIN (http://samspade.org/t/whois?a=ABUSE341-ARIN;server=whois.arin.net)
AbuseName: Abuse
AbusePhone: 1-858-974-5080
AbuseEmail: abuse@cari.net

US-MEDS
March 19th, 2004, 06:02 AM
I am sorry, but the email list is not old, it is very new because both myself and my wife were emailed and asked to refill on orders that were very recent from RxMedical. Both of these orders were from less than a month ago. The fact is that TheDrugOutlet.com was given this information very recently.

You may be right and I may be accusing the wrong people, but to me all of the signs point in one direction. I would like an explanation. If it takes a lawsuit to get this explanation - so be it. smileys/smiley7.gif

redex
March 19th, 2004, 07:25 AM
I you never ordered from HMU/EVA with those email addresses then I stand corrected.

NewbiusMaximus
March 19th, 2004, 09:07 AM
I just got a refill reminder this morning from, guess who, thedrugolutlet.com. I placed an order through my site affiliated with RxMedical awhile back.

chicago2
March 19th, 2004, 09:41 AM
its from RxMedical's list for sure

Thinker
March 19th, 2004, 12:55 PM
Wait a second - maybe they are selling our lists so they can pay us our commissions.smileys/smiley2.gif

They did us dirty when they pulled the plug without warning. When the locked us out from our reporting that was the clue the worst was yet to come. Now it is here. Can someone think of another way these guys can inflict more damage on us?

redex
March 19th, 2004, 01:13 PM
Most likely an employee (ex-employee) with his/her own pharm site.

IWorkForFree
March 19th, 2004, 02:04 PM
that is hmu's address in miami

pharm_boy
March 19th, 2004, 02:32 PM
RxMedical DID NOT sell any lists, to anyone, period. We're looking into this as I type.

dsales
March 19th, 2004, 02:40 PM
Now I'm really confused,

I just got a sales notice from RxMed (IMS...whatever) it was for a sub-affiliate...but what the hell?

I must've missed something both rxmedicalnetwork.com and ims are showing back up...

Anyone have some insight?

You've earned a commission on Ideal Medical Solution!

Our records indicate that a COD order has been placed on ims-rx.com through your sub-affiliate, XXXXXX, on 03/19/2004 totaling $156.00 + $10.00 shipping. A commission of $1.50 has been credited to your account (Affiliate ID XXXXXXXX) pending completion of the order.

<TABLE cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=3 width="100%">
<T>
<TR bgColor=#0000c1>
<TD>Order Details</TD></TR>
<TR bgColor=#dddddd>
<TD>Order Number: RX0000525

Item(s) Purchased:
1x Phentermine 30mg capsule (blue) 3 month supply
</TD></TR></T></TABLE>

To check all your earned commissions, log on to www.IdealMedicalSolution.com (http://www.idealmedicalsolution.com/).

Thank you for using Ideal Medical Solution. If you have any questions, e-mail us at affiliates@IdealMedicalSolution.com (affiliates@IdealMedicalSolution.com).

The Affiliate Relations Team
IdealMedicalSolution.com (http://www.idealmedicalsolution.com/)

phalaris
March 19th, 2004, 03:26 PM
dsales,

Are you sure your computer's clock is not screwed up because www.IdealMedicalSolution.com (http://www.idealmedicalsolution.com/)is still down for me?

and WTF are you doing selling phentermine for a commission of $1.50? smileys/smiley7.gif

dsales
March 19th, 2004, 03:33 PM
Nope, just pulled it up again, I can send a screen shot if you like...

And trust me I wouldn't sell phentermine that cheap, $1.50 is just the standard commission for affiliates salessigned up underneath you.smileys/smiley4.gif pretty lame huh?

redex
March 19th, 2004, 03:44 PM
Their backend is taking orders. ACP is not operational

dsales
March 19th, 2004, 03:49 PM
how thoughtful of them

DaveM
March 19th, 2004, 03:50 PM
It's possible to make more than $1.50 on Phentermine? Really?

smileys/smiley8.gif

chicago2
March 19th, 2004, 06:14 PM
i got one of those Emails from an order placed 2 weeks ago,

chicago2
March 19th, 2004, 06:15 PM
and the other 3 I got were all from orders placed within the last month or 2

killroy
March 19th, 2004, 07:00 PM
Hmm RxMedicalNetwrok backend is up again, new look too. But none of my orders are showing, all is zeroed out... what's going on???

SN

killroy
March 19th, 2004, 07:02 PM
Update... the Traffic report shows TWO hits... some links I must've forgotten about.

dated: 03/19/2004 4:32 PM and 03/19/2004 4:44 PM. Looks like it JUST came back online...

SN

US-MEDS
March 20th, 2004, 11:18 PM
[Edited]

I have removed the information in this post at the request of RxMedical. It seems that the person who was initially suspected of stealing the customer emails may not actually be the one do did the deed.

My apologies to the person who was named.

baqzid
March 21st, 2004, 01:32 AM
i want my money smileys/smiley16.gif

DaveM
March 21st, 2004, 03:07 AM
Since I have been told from one of the owners of RxMedicalthat the list was stolen by a former programmer, ...

Anyone from RxMedical want to confirm this?

redex
March 21st, 2004, 04:40 AM
i want my money smileys/smiley16.gif

LOL wrong thread smileys/smiley25.gif

Jack
March 21st, 2004, 06:13 AM
LOL @ Redex :-))) smileys/smiley29.gif

baqzid
March 21st, 2004, 09:13 AM
smileys/smiley14.gif

zendi
March 21st, 2004, 10:12 AM
why are you guys f**king every thread about not being paid ?

Hybrid09
March 21st, 2004, 10:25 AM
HMU &amp; TurkeyRx need to shut this asshole down. Mark at TurkeyRx is aware of this guy and has told me he would handle it, that was on Thursday. Since then another 500-1000 emails have been sent to my customers. If you ask me the Affiliate program (HMU) is liable here as well.

DMMailer
March 21st, 2004, 11:08 AM
I'm confused. From what I read elsewhere, my understanding was that an affiliate bought a list from someone at RxMedical. I don't like the fact that potentially my feet are being stepped on, but what can be done about someone buying a list? This happens every day.....

redex
March 21st, 2004, 11:16 AM
I think the point Hybrid09 was trying to make is that a spammer is promoting HMU which is a direct violation of the TOS.

IWorkForFree
March 21st, 2004, 11:37 AM
It's not really in their best interest to shut them down. They are getting new customers from a competitor, I wouldn't count on them getting terminated. If it is true that a list was stolen from rxmed, they need to prosecute the guy. I can't see why they wouldn't take action to protect their business and their affiliates.

seodoc
March 21st, 2004, 02:00 PM
I think the point Hybrid09 was trying to make is that a spammer is promoting HMU which is a direct violation of the TOS.

There is a big difference between mailing small targeted lists w/ a remove option and spamming.

I'm not defending anybody for selling/stealing mailing lists but
technically the customers belong to the OP, I thought we have been
through this before?smileys/smiley4.gif

So if this list was indeed stolen from rxmedical, it would be up to
them to pursue the matter as only they were damaged by this act as
defined by the law last time I checked.

StealthRx
March 21st, 2004, 07:53 PM
HMU &amp; TurkeyRx need to shut this asshole down. Mark at TurkeyRx is aware of this guy and has told me he would handle it, that was on Thursday. Since then another 500-1000 emails have been sent to my customers. If you ask me the Affiliate program (HMU) is liable here as well.

Welcome to the Wild Wild West my friend!If you didn't notice,There are not many rules that are followed in this biz. Do reallyexpect any threat about legal action will have any impact whatsoever??NOT!!

Don't waste your time..

Marky Mark
March 21st, 2004, 10:11 PM
Hey Hybrid,

I have gotten a lot of the answers that you have brought to my attention and I am still working with you to get your situation resolved. Like my last post I will be in touch tomorrow and wouldn't mind setting up a meeting since we are both local.

Lata,

Mark

pharmnet
March 23rd, 2004, 06:58 AM
That site is a Turnkey Rx site (hmu affiliate recruiter)

pharmnet
March 23rd, 2004, 06:59 AM
My guess is it's a current RxMed employee who opened up a HMU account, so he/she won't get fired.

Gavin
March 23rd, 2004, 07:16 AM
My guess is it's a current RxMed employee who opened up a HMU account, so he/she won't get fired.

Make that former Rx Medical employee whowas fired.

DMMailer
March 23rd, 2004, 07:49 AM

Current employee? I thought they were "currently out of business."

IWorkForFree
March 24th, 2004, 04:10 PM
Who owns the site? It's private registration, but isn't there a site that gives you the previous registration info?

redex
March 24th, 2004, 04:16 PM
http://www.whois.sc/members/

cdc71
March 24th, 2004, 07:53 PM
I received a "time to reorder" from this a-hole today!

Can't they shut this scumbag down?

CDC

cdc71
March 24th, 2004, 07:56 PM
If this information was gained illegally (stolen) can't the person whose information was compromised sue the SH!T out this bastard?

CDC

cdc71
March 24th, 2004, 08:09 PM
Well,

My wife just answered that question! Helps that she is taking medical law and ethics this quarter.

For this information to change hands, written consent from the patient is required!

If the owner of the drug outlet visits this forum... You had better clairify how you gotpersonal medicalinformation of people whom were not you customers.

CDC

ROBIN
March 24th, 2004, 09:27 PM
http://network-tools.com/default.asp?prog=express&amp;Netnic (http://network-tools.com/default.asp?prog=express&amp;Netnic=whois.arin.net&amp;hos t=thedrugoutlet.com) =whois.arin.net&amp;host=thedrugoutlet.com

C/O thedrugoutlet.com
Bellevue, WA 98007
US

Hey, drugstore.com is in Bellevue, WA smileys/smiley8.gif

US-MEDS
March 25th, 2004, 03:21 AM
I emailed Brad (director@hmuniversal.com) 2 days ago explaining to him the situation but he is yet to write me back or cancel this scumbag's account.

Perhaps he has overlooked my email? I wonder.

phalaris
March 25th, 2004, 10:54 AM
Ethics and HMU/EVA don't mix. I wonder why people fail to understand this.

redex
March 25th, 2004, 12:34 PM
HIPAA is only applicable within US borders

IWorkForFree
March 25th, 2004, 12:57 PM
maybe hmuor an affiliate have an interest in the site -that is why it's still taking orders. ever think of that? I guess noone will ever know, unless it goes to court.

Gavin
March 25th, 2004, 01:03 PM
I emailed Brad (director@hmuniversal.com) 2 days ago explaining to him the situation but he is yet to write me back or cancel this scumbag's account.

Perhaps he has overlooked my email? I wonder.

Brad is a Scumbag so I doubt he will do anything about his own kind.