March 14th, 2011, 10:44 AM
hello all affiliates of telemed, please let me know what's going on with you and the program up to today
March 14th, 2011, 04:30 PM
1. Very bad affiliates support -Julian and the support team are time big time liar.
2. Payment delays (Last 2 months we have not got the payment yet) - Invalid MTCN # or fake MTCN #.
3. Big Scammers- they steal customers, orders and bother the customer like hell.
4. Fake Credit Card Charges -Double charges - attached below
5. COD shipment sucks big time.
6. Matt and Julian lie with Steve that they provide the data/list/Leads to call centers - which is a BIG TIME LIE.
IN SHORT BIG TIME CUSTOMER SCAMMERS.
March 14th, 2011, 11:30 PM
I guess it comes to show to all the newbies that only because a program advertises here it doesn't mean they are reliable!
March 24th, 2011, 01:03 PM
From all appearance they were legit, at first. I tried to question them about the Hawaii connection, where they said they were located, but they never would answer. I would ask, "where are you, in Hawaii? Which island?" which they would not answer. Rather, they would spend the next ten minutes telling me how they were too busy to answer such a question.
Next was the time differences. I asked about when to reach them, and they said normal business hrs. I asked their affiliate support, not Julian / Matt, where they were and they said San Diego. So I waited and sent a chat message at what would be 8AM eastern, 5AM Pacific. They were there.
Based on that, plus the broken english, really bad grammer, and an attitude of, "I'll do it tomorrow", makes me believe they are out of most likely the Dominican Republic. Too many flags and now they won't pay affiliates? That really sounds like dominicans.
Too bad. And, too bad this forum doesn't have some kind of vetting process in place. Scumbags like this get cred by posting here. If the forum won't vet affiliate managers/programs, then at least publish some disclaimers about the programs.
Run, don't walk away from these SOB's.
Powered by vBulletin™ Version 4.0.3 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.