Rx Affiliate Forum is as a community and gathering place for webmasters who promote online pharmacies. Your usage of our services acknowledges your agreement to our terms as well as your willingness to follow these few simple rules. The rules from time to time will be updated without prior notice and you agree to abide by such updating as applicable. All rules below apply to the forums as well as the Rx Affiliate Forum Chat room.
Posting, Private Messaging, and Chat Room Rules
- Absolutely NO FLAMING OR NAME CALLING. Mutual respect and civilized conversation is the required norm.
- Treat NEWBIES with respect. Not every affiliate is as smart as you and remember you were once in their position at one time.
- No THREAD HIJACKING. Start another thread if you have a different topic.
- No THREAD Crapping.
- No RUNNING-UP posts or posting USELESS Threads. Do not come here and make 15 or so posts on useless crap or reply to other just to get your signature link shon for popularity. This only brings down the value of current threads.
- No SPAMMING. Any such messages will be removed at the discretion of either a forum moderator or administrator.
- For now, we allow Web based EMAIL ACCOUNTS (i.e Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, etc) for forum registration but this might change in the near future because of drive by spamming and posting. You must have a valid e-mail account where you can be reached by a forum moderator or administrator. Email accounts must be updated in your account when a change is required.
- No CUSSING in the thread title. It is permitted in the thread body, but please refrain from using excessive profanity dammit.
- No BOMBING forums or threads with pointless posts.
- No SHOUTING (Posting in all capital letters) It's hard to read and just plain rude and annoying.
- No LINKING or POSTING of pornographic material.
- Any RECRUITING other than by Affiliate managers for their paid and listed program or their ad in the "SPAM Away" forum categories and/or any member who attempts to recruit membership for another board will result in a ban.
- Do not post PERSONAL INFORMATION (i.e. addresses, phone numbers, passwords, personal identification numbers, images) or any other information considered private without the express permission of the individual. You must respect the privacy of other members. Rx Affiliate Forum has addressed privacy concerns by allowing users to set-up their accounts so that e-mail addresses may not be displayed to other users, but rather moderators and administrators only.
- Do not start threads regarding PERSONAL CONFLICTS. If you have a problem with another affiliate then that is your problem, not ours, not our members, or anyone else reading this forum. Please don't air your dirty laundry here. Settle it in private.
- Do not IMPERSONATE other individuals or falsely represent yourself.
- Do not send SPAM, SCROLLING, OR HARMFUL messages in the chat room. All posting rules apply to the chat room also.
- POST to the forum that is most appropriate for the topic being presented. Threads incorrectly placed will be moved, locked, or deleted.
- Do not post MATERIAL where you do not have permission to distribute it electronically or otherwise. This includes posting images directly from a website (Bandwidth Theft) Images are to be hosted personally or by a third party host.
- Observe all COPYRIGHT LAWS, TOS's and NDA's when posting copyrighted material. If the material belongs to someone else, credit the original author. Do not post messages that violate Federal, State, or Local laws which include, but are not limited to, anything that violates a copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or is bound by NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement).
- No BUYING, or SELLING anywhere with the exception of the "Buy and Sell - Sites, Domain Names, Email Lists, etc." forum. Please do not post your ad more than once in that forum. Rx Affiliate Forum is NOT RESPONSIBLE for any loss due to any sale or exchange of any item in the "Buy and Sell - Sites, Domain Names, Email Lists, etc." forum. Caveat Emptor!
- Dropping of 2ND-TIER LINKS is not permitted anywhere with the exception of the "Program Referral and 2nd-Tier Links" forum. If a 2nd-tier link is posted elsewhere your post will be, not moved, but deleted. If everyone and their brothers filled the forums up with 2nd-tier links this place would be a damn crap pile. In the "Program Referral and 2nd-Tier Links" forum, post your ad ONCE, not twice, not once a week, not once a month, etc. Multiple postings of the same SPAM will be deleted.
- Posting is to be in ENGLISH only. Non-English posts will be locked or removed.
- You will not discuss, suggest, engage, or encourage any ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES. Links provided to locations that deal with any such activity are also expressly forbidden.
- ADVERTISING, site promotion, contests or linkage for personal gain is not permitted anywhere with the exception of the "SPAM Away" forum categories. If you post it once, you will be warned. Post it twice, you won't be posting anymore.
Postings that are designed "only" to drive traffic to a members site, or affiliated merchant site will be removed or edited as appropriate. Independent Merchants are invited to Rx Affiliate Forum, but postings of a self serving nature and recruiting or requests of program feedback or improvements are NOT allowed. If a merchant desires to advertise their site and if they want to be considered for their own forum, please contact us.
In the "SPAM Away" forums, post your ad ONCE, not twice, not once a week, not once a month, etc. Multiple postings of the same SPAM will be deleted.
- Do not SPAM PM's. Please do not try to blast your ad in private messages. If you do, you will be censored and banned. Period.
- Do not abuse VB CODE. It is provided as a benefit to you and its usage can be revoked.
- Each Rx Affiliate Forum member is limited to one ACCOUNT/ALIAS, unless otherwise authorized by a Rx Affiliate Forum Administrator. Protect your password and your account. You are responsible for your account regardless of compromise or stolen password. RE-REGISTRATION after a temporary or permanent ban will result in non-negotiable permanent 'no appeal' ban.
- No graphics, cussing or advertising allowed in the SIGNATURE. Sig line is limited to 3 lines total as viewed @ 800 x 600 resolution or no more that 15 words per line.
Images are not allowed in SIGNATURES, nor are any affiliate link(s) or any keyword stuffing attempts. We may moderate/change any signature that we deem unappropriate or against forum rules.
- You must respect forum MODERATORS and ADMINISTRATORS and are bound to follow their directions and instructions.
Board moderators' decisions (including, but not limited to: editing, moving, deleting of single posts or entire threads) are final. You will accept this. Also, you will not re-edit a message that has already been edited by a moderator or the administrator out of defiance of the original edit. Please do not start post/threads like, "Why was my post deleted?", "What was wrong with my post?", "The moderators deleted my post...", etc. If your message is deleted accept it without disrespecting us. If you would like to know why then please contact us.
General Forum Rules and Conditions
Considering the real-time nature of this message board, it is impossible for us to review messages or confirm the validity of information posted.
Please remember that we do not actively monitor the contents of posted messages and are not responsible for any messages posted.
We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.
The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this forum or any entity associated with this forum.
If you feel that you have be treated wrongly, please contact us and we will look into it and review the situation and any/all circumstances.
Breaking any of the above listed forum rules can result in the loss of posting privileges and possible loss of your forum account. Rx Affiliate Forum also reserves the right to ban any user, at any time, and for any reason.
Moderators and Administrators frequently review forum messages for those that are in violation of Rx Affiliate Forum rules. Any messages found to be in violation will be deleted without warning or explanation.
Rx Affiliate Forum reserves the right to edit, reprint, distribute, or delete any posting for any reason and without prior notification or explanation to the author.
All messages posted become the property of Rx Affiliate Forum.
Rx Affiliate Forum and its representatives will not be held liable for the result of the usage of any information provided in the Rx Affiliate Forum, and disclaim all liability resulting in the use of the posted information.
Rx Affiliate Forum takes no responsibility for the content of any of the messages posted in the Rx Affiliate Forum or of the authenticity of its authors.
All opinions and views expressed in the Rx Affiliate Forum are solely those of their respective authors and are not necessarily those of Rx Affiliate Forum, or its representatives.
Rx Affiliate Forum reserves the right to change the aforementioned rules at any time without warning or notice.
It is the responsibility of the forum member to check this page on a regular basis for any revisions in Rx Affiliate Forum rules before making any posts to the forum.
By posting to the Rx Affiliate Forum, you agree to abide by the above rules and terms.
The forum is a free and informative resource and abuse will not be tolerated. By visiting and posting on the Rx Affiliate Forum you agree to these rules. Since, new situations arise all the time these rules are subject to change without notice.
Our rules are very simple, fair and easy to follow.
If you disagree with any what is listed here, please log off and don't come back.
Rx Affiliate Forum Rules were last updated on 7/25/05.